Full Time Science Teacher – Warren/Alvarado/Oslo High School
Warren/Alvarado/Oslo High School is seeking applicants for a full-time science instructor to teach in our 7-12 high school beginning in the 2017-2018 school year. A Minnesota teaching license is required. Several coaching opportunities may be available to include head volleyball, junior high football, junior high girls basketball, and assistant girls basketball.
Qualifications for the position:
· Teaching students the required curricula (standards) using strategies that foster thinking, reasoning and problem solving.
· Collaborate with peers to develop, plan, and implement best practices based on the needs/abilities of the students.
· Create lessons and learning environments that are safe, respectful, and interesting.
· The willingness to use technology in lesson presentations.
· Create open communication with parents regarding student progress and needs.
· Have a working knowledge of Google Classroom or the ability and willingness to learn how to use this platform.
Application Process: Please submit a letter of interest, references, resume, and completed application. Application can be downloaded from the district website by clicking on link – employment, then employment applications-- or call the district office at 218-745-5393 and request one to be sent. Position open until filled. Electronic applications are welcome.
Please apply to:
Warren-Alvarado-Oslo High School
Attn: Wade Johnson, High School Principal/Activities Director
224 E. Bridge Avenue
Warren, MN 56762