WAO's Mission, Objectives & Goals
WAO School District #2176
Warren-Alvarado-Oslo Schools wish to provide an opportunity for all to succeed through the development of character, self-motivation, integrity, and empowerment in their own education. These four areas will, in turn, produce well-rounded individuals who are ready for the world their lives will impact.
B. Student Learning Tool Accessibility
C. Teacher Learning Tool Accessibility in their classrooms
D. Life skill training as a core value offered over the PreK-12 system
E. Core and academic subjects viewed as a strength
* We believe that standardized testing, while important, is but one factor of a school’s greatness.
* We believe that high participation in school activities create a stronger child and student body.
* We believe that when assistance is needed, we will make every attempt to aid the individual student.
* We believe that the needs of the many, or the one, can be met.
2. To provide a wide variety of PreK-12 life skill and academic learning opportunities
3. To provide all students assistance in preparation for the rest of their lives
b) PreK-12 life skill training (Character Education, Personal Finance, Hygiene, Social Skills, Ethics, Self Care)
c) Prepare students for the real world after graduation.